Thursday, May 27, 2010

Google Docs

The coolest thing I discovered how to do on Google Docs was create a form that I can send out to numerous people via e-mail. Once they fill it out, their answers are posted staight to my spreadsheet. If I become a personal trainer, I would email a health questionnaire to my clients. All they would have to do is fill it out on the computer and it comes straight to me. I wouldn't have to keep a bunch of papers on file. Making presentations on there would also be very helpful. As a teacher, I could make presentations or documents on there and send it to multiple students. I couldn't figure out how to do the drawing option. I don't know if it was me or if it was my computer. However, this would be a great tool to have as well. It's nice that you can either upload things onto google docs and export them. As a teacher, instead of having students write their information on a card at the beginning of the semester, I could send a form to the students via Google Docs. Then I wouldn't have to worry about trying to read all their handwriting or losing any of the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment