Thursday, May 27, 2010

technology

I've never been someone who is really interested in the new technology that comes out all the time. All I use is the basic stuff on my phone, computer, and camera. I really like Flickr, but I think you can do a lot of the same stuff on Facebook. The nice thing about Flickr is that people who want to view your photos don't necessarily have to have an account as well. Google Docs was super cool; I had no idea anything like that existed. I set up a Health Care Questionairre form; when people fill it out (either through e-mail or logging on) it sends the answers right to my spreedsheet. That could be very useful if I needed a bunch of people to fill out a health form. It saves so much time because you don't have to enter it into the computer once you get it back from the patient/client. It seems like everything is starting to go on the computer instead of papers in files. My doctor's office just recently switched from paper files to files on the computer. I could also use the podcasts to help students. I really like watching videos because I'm more of a visual learner; watching them and listening to them helps me learn. It would be a great resource for kids who need a little more explanation after they leave the class room.

No comments:

Post a Comment